❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cr: AMARIN HDTV

Breaking News!

If you grew with 90s Thai pop, you might remember Pookie who sang that famous, "Sha La La La La" song. Her and 3 other ppl were caught selling drugs. It was reported to be 52 kg of the drug "K". I'm not familiar with drug names so whatever that is.

This is major because she was so famous when she was younger. I think she's TaTa Young generation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Breaking News!

If you grew with 90s Thai pop, you might remember Pookie who sang that famous, "Sha La La La La" song. Her and 3 other ppl were caught selling drugs. It was reported to be 52 kg of the drug "K". I'm not familiar with drug names so whatever that is.

This is major because she was so famous when she was younger. I think she's TaTa Young generation.
You know i am so not surprised at this. I dont know why i always suspected her to be part of the whole drug team when Pat's husband got busted and the cops said they suspect some celebs to be among them.

Anyone remember the singer Tah back in the 90's, he got busted to using too and didn't Pookie dated him back in the days? Or was thay someone else?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow

Breaking News!

Wow Crap

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's two girls you dont cheat on in the industry, Chippy and Carissa cus they will oust you. If not bluntly then sarcastically lol. Chippy's curry post was hilarious lol.
Gyspy told on Sean too haha but she was not as raeng as Chippy. Chippy and Carissa will make you regret your decisions! No wonder those two are such good friends haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Holy crap...that is a lot of drugs

I'm all for oust someone.....but I also feel there is a limit before you yourself is effected and it don't benefit you.

I.E. pinky & tanya situation. ....it came to a point where Tanya became too much and she just look just as silly

What's that quote....

Don't argue with a mad person, by standers won't know the differences

Something like that

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gyspy told on Sean too haha but she was not as raeng as Chippy. Chippy and Carissa will make you regret your decisions! No wonder those two are such good friends haha
At first i believed Gyp but now I'm not so sure anymore. Not that she was lying but unsure if Sean really cheated like she believed.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Maybe not physically cheated but emotionally? Which is worse....he was probably talking to someone else or Whatever.....

Club Friday- celebrity series

Hahaha