❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
I really pity Kwan, she's practically living life as her mom's puppet. She has her problems but I sincerely hope that one day she'll be able to break free from all that negative influence and find some genuine happiness. I believed that despite what's happened between her and Golf, they did truly love one another at least at one point, that glow on their faces don't lie. I felt sad about their breakup because he was truly prepared to accept her mom and sister even though they kept treating him like garbage and pulling all sorts of shady moves. Honestly I think the dowry amount was a strategic move of Kwan's mom to get rid of Golf, but it may have been the straw that broke the camel's back on his side. Sigh.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh kwan, after reading all ur comments about her and her family, I don’t know what to think about her anymore. Sometimes I despise her actions, other times I pity her.

About her and golf, I still believe that those two really loved each other, it showed in their eyes and it wasn’t all about money until dear mums started meddling.
Anyways I wish the best for both of them.
She is used by mom to feed the family

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for Kwan to find a good man who's willing to take her and the mom as a package. And if she does find one and gets married I don't see it lasting cause her mom would be whispering in her ears every chance she gets.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for Kwan to find a good man who's willing to take her and the mom as a package. And if she does find one and gets married I don't see it lasting cause her mom would be whispering in her ears every chance she gets.
Her Mama needs a reality check.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol maybe her mom did some magic on her. I have a bestie whose mom did some stuff on her that caused her to break up with her ex. Like they totally loved each other a lot, i mean a lot. Her mom hated him cus he wasnt rich. While she was pregnant, her mom went to a monk who was very famous for spells (i know this cus i took her without knowing the real reason, i thought she was just wanting to do merit). Well anyways about 2 months later, my bestie just up and left her ex while she was 4 months pregnant! We didn't know where she went, he was going crazy looking for her. Even her own parents didn't know until she went back home 5-6 months later, dropped off her son to her ex and left again. She told him that her life was worth more than being tied down. That was over 15 years ago. I still talk to her once in a while, she rarely goes home or talk to her family. I asked her what happen and she said she felt like she didn't want to be around any of them anymore. I told her grandmother that and she said her mom confessed to doing a separation spell but i guess it was too strong that she separated her self from her family too. Talk about crazy.
I've heard of these things the elders do. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine. Ruining someone else's life just because you want them to live the way you like. I'd never be able to go back home. Even if the spells wore off but having that knowledge that you lost someone whom you could've spent your life with because your mom was a psycho... Man, it would be hard to even see her face to face.

It does seem strange that G&K broke up suddenly and the fact that she despised him so strongly afterwards.... If her mom did something like that... Man, when that spell wears off, Kwan won't have anyone by her side. G&K were each other's first loves... That's what makes it so sad.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I just recently followed Chippy on my IG and omg, her captions are just so :worship2:

"If you want u can have it i don’t keep trash in my house its gunna smell"

"I don’t feel bad for myself. I feel bad for u doing that to yourself really.. it’s pathetic"

Kinda gave me flashbacks when I was younger and going through a breakup, I would write emo cryptic stuff on my blog. When I read it now, I just cringe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just recently followed Chippy on my IG and omg, her captions are just so :worship2:

"If you want u can have it i don’t keep trash in my house its gunna smell"

"I don’t feel bad for myself. I feel bad for u doing that to yourself really.. it’s pathetic"

Kinda gave me flashbacks when I was younger and going through a breakup, I would write emo cryptic stuff on my blog. When I read it now, I just cringe.
Yeah she needs to calm down a little and try to move on. Sometimes they are kind of cringe especially because Antoine hasn’t even been posting cryptic stuff like she has and looks like he hasn’t even acknowledged the breakup. It must be hard for her though. Relationship of 5 years going down the drain like that.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah she needs to calm down a little and try to move on. Sometimes they are kind of cringe especially because Antoine hasn’t even been posting cryptic stuff like she has and looks like he hasn’t even acknowledged the breakup. It must be hard for her though. Relationship of 5 years going down the drain like that.
Men and women will act differently after breakups. Some women tend to throw daggers especially if there's cheating involved. It's like a very defensive mechanism. Some men on the other hand will be cool and calm but die on the inside. If he did cheat, I bet it was on a whim. He's probably acting like nothing happened because he knows he's wrong. Boy just has to take all the punches like a man.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i lowkey think chippy likes him way more and it shows. the fact that she is still doing all this means she still loves him and might even take him back if he begs.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i lowkey think chippy likes him way more and it shows. the fact that she is still doing all this means she still loves him and might even take him back if he begs.
It was pretty obvious even when they were together that she liked him way more but I do still think that Antoine loved her a lot too otherwise I doubt they would’ve lasted 5 years together. I also thought that Chippy was gonna give him another chance after she started hinting that he cheated but to my surprise in the next two weeks, they both unfollowed each other and seem to be completely broken up now. I have a feeling they were trying to work through it but it ended up not working out. I don’t think she will take him back now but who knows.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Men and women will act differently after breakups. Some women tend to throw daggers especially if there's cheating involved. It's like a very defensive mechanism. Some men on the other hand will be cool and calm but die on the inside. If he did cheat, I bet it was on a whim. He's probably acting like nothing happened because he knows he's wrong. Boy just has to take all the punches like a man.
Maybe he’s not trying to draw attention to himself since he knows more people will find out that he cheated. Their breakup/relationship problem news was already on daradaily and it had lots of likes on that post, like 17k likes. His comment section is already filled with Chippys name lol Probably doesn’t want to make it worse

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Personally it's not love if you cheat. The love is gone once the idea enters your head.
I think a lot of people emotionally cheats than they care to admit. What's worst emotional cheating or physical? Some say, emotional cheating cuts deeper.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think a lot of people emotionally cheats than they care to admit. What's worst emotional cheating or physical? Some say, emotional cheating cuts deeper.
For me, I think emotionally cheating would be worse. It just think it would hurt more that way. And yes, it’s true that lots of people don’t realize that they are cheating on their partner emotionally even if they don’t do anything physical with someone else.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Considering Janie’s track record, I did too. But now at least she has an insurance policy (the baby) lol
Lol i feel bad for the baby if theyre going to be used as a item in a relationship that doesn't work out in the end.