❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im glad the scene in the parking lot with sida wasnt long and she received her karma

RanM

sarNie Egg
UMMM HI GUYS! How's your sleep? No more hua jai sila today. ☹

Anyway can somone/somebody collate/collect all the photos of minta & sila (*cough* fern & tor) solos, especially photos of them together. Especially for the last episode. But if possible the HD version. LOL.

PS: COZ I DIDNT KNOW THE SOURCE OF SOME OF THEIR PHOTOS. :)

Thankkkk you!!

alissaax

UMMM HI GUYS! How's your sleep? No more hua jai sila today. ☹

Anyway can somone/somebody collate/collect all the photos of minta & sila (*cough* fern & tor) solos, especially photos of them together. Especially for the last episode. But if possible the HD version. LOL.

PS: COZ I DIDNT KNOW THE SOURCE OF SOME OF THEIR PHOTOS. :)

Thankkkk you!!
Ig and Twitter the cast and staff

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
The dance in the wedding was so funny hahahaha - and pretty unexpected too tbh. For those of you who were watching it live though did you notice the song changed? I think Happy (by Pharrell) was the original and then on the highlights, they changed it to the Thai song by the Toys. I wonder why? I thought Happy fitted the scene lol

alissaax

The dance in the wedding was so funny hahahaha - and pretty unexpected too tbh. For those of you who were watching it live though did you notice the song changed? I think Happy (by Pharrell) was the original and then on the highlights, they changed it to the Thai song by the Toys. I wonder why? I thought Happy fitted the scene lol
Copyright and they would have to pay a royalty fee
And the video would get flagged.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 27 (Last episode) Recaps.

The wedding (The date is June 11th)

Everyone is arriving.

One of Sila friends (Jae). Here (Gives someone a drink) If you want more you can tell me. I'll bring it right to you. Alright. Waen: Jae. This is like my dream wedding. Simple and easy. But it looks expensive. Looks expensive? Wake up! Mee: So sweet. I always thought that if I marry I'll have a big and exravagant wedding. But once I see Si and Min's wedding it's sweet and warm. I'm so jealous of Min. She got our Si. Wael: Si and Min were born for each other. They even separated but found their back together. (Yay Wael is okay :) ) Jae: That's right. And when will we find our soul mates? Wael: Before you find your soul mate stop blabbering and go check the food. Is it done yet? The guests are coming. Jae: Alright. But if I gotta check the food it's not my expertise, but if you want me to check on the guys... Ahhhh. Wael yells Ridiculous! :)lol: ) Mee: Alright, and where's the bride and groom?

Min is getting ready, *She looks so pretty, love her dress* (Kwan comes in) Kwan. Why is your face like that? you don't want me to come? (Min takes her sister's hand) I do. I want you, dad and mom to attend very much. Or else why would I send you an invitation. Including having your husband send a lawyer to help me? Involving the case that I was an accomplice in kidnapping you too, right? (Min nod's her head) I hurt you that much, you still wanted me to come? Do you know that what you did is called stupidity? If you mean forgiving others is stupid, then I have to hate you, curse you, for me to be smart? Then I'm willing to be stupid 'cos I don't think that hate will make anyone happy. But forgiving makes people who hate each other love each other again. Just like how you came back to me today. (They hug :) ) (Kwan helps her put her vail on) I came today to see my future brother in law. And if he's arranged a well deserving wedding 'cos even if dad has already given you to him but you still have a father and mother. And a sister like me. (They smiles) If the wedding isn't good and beautiful then I'll crash it. And did you see the event outside yet? Do you think it turned out good? Well it's alright. (More smiles) But what isn't alright is where's the groom? Why is he leaving you to get dressed alone? Wael: Min, are you ready yet? The groom is here.

(Haha Tor makes an entrance with his people)

Min and Kwan walk out of the room they see Tor.

(Kwan) If you hurt my sister you'll have to answer to me. (Kawn leaves them to be alone)

Min: Let's go. Let's go inside. The guests are waiting. (Tor) hmm. (Min starts walking but her shoe comes undone, Tor goes to fit it) Min: It's alright. I'll do it. Tor: Stay still. (Tor fix's it for her) Does it fit? It's good now. Does it fit? It fits now. (They way they look at each other ahh) hmm It fits now? Next time don't do this again. (He plays with her vail) You're a man and if others see, it won't look good. Why? I'm a man but for me whatever concerns you I'm willing to do everything for you. (Okay aww :icon12:) Ps. where can I find myself a guy like Tor. Thank-you for seeing my worth and respecting me I'm the one who should thank you for seeing my worth and giving someone like me respect. (Again wow with those looks)

The vows

*Tor takes Min's hand's *

Tor: I, Sila Wisaetworawade, take Mintra Kanaseegoon, as my wife. I promise that I will stay faithful to you, through good times, and bad times, in sickness, and in health, and I promise that I'll love you and cherish you and respect you for the rest of my life. (those smiles)

Min: I, Mintra Kanaseegoon, take Sila Wisaetworawade, as my husband. I promise that I will stay faithful to you, through good times, and bad times, in sickness, and in health To love, cherish you and respect you for the rest of my life. (Again those smiles, Aww he is crying, she shows him his ring then put's it on his finger, he runs his thumb over her ring) :icon12:

I now pronounce you two husband and wife in the eyes of god. Please stand up and congratulate the new couple. (Aww he kisses her hand :icon12: ) They are Married ahhh :icon12: ) Now they are walking down the aisle.

The wedding reception

*Bak* Aright, everyone. Prepare for the after party now!

(Min) Let's go. No. Just a little. Just a little. I won't dance. (She is like come here :lol:) How can I dance? You can. You work at the nightclub. (he put's his sun glasses on) (They are dancing together) Now others are dancing too. (He spins her to him, dips her, they take off there sun glasses, she pulls him down to her then they kiss.) ahhh :icon12:. (Then he helps her up and put's her sun glasses on her head, she pinches his cheek haha) More wow looks :icon12:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

At the small house

Tor is outside on the porch playing his harmonica. Min comes outside.

(Min) Is that a new one? hmm. And where's the old one? I sent it in for repairs. But it couldn't be repaired. And then what? I threw it out. Tor. Why did you throw it out? Ow. Well I don't know. I felt that the old harmonica has bad memories. So I (He put's his arm around her) decided to buy a new one. So I'll consider that It's starting new and better memories with you. (Again with the looks) Hey. Do you remember that you promised me that you'd teach me to play the harmonica? When will you teach me? Can you? I promised that? You can't remember? I remember. But can you manage? I'm... cruel. We'll see who is more cruel. hmm. Do you want to try? *More looks* Careful you'll die because of my sweetness. If you can, then try it. (He pick's her up) Let go. I can walk. Tor. I can carry you. You'll drop me. (He takes her inside) Tor. (They fall on the bed) Let go. Do you know that the sweetness I'm talking about makes you gain weight too? (She hit's him lightly) Especially (Tap's her tummy) right here. (She hit's his arm again :lol:. Really? You can? hmm. You should know yourself that you shouldn't challenge someone like me. Why? You think I can't do it? (Hit's him and laughs) No. He kisses her. Tor. Afraid? No! Can you take the word ''no'' out? I don't like it. (He flops her over, now she is on him) It's time. Just tell me how many babies you want. (He flops her again now he is on top again) How about... Kisses her.

Bak and Waen

Close your eyes first. Don't open it yet. Where are you taking me. Close your eyes first. Don't open your eyes. Okay. Can I open it yet? Not yet. Wait a little. One second. (He takes something off his neck) I'm going to open my eyes now. Not yet. One second. (He put's it on her neck now) You can open your eyes now. What is this? A gold necklace. You can't see it? i can see it. But why did you give it to me? Well I want to give it to you. (Bak pulls her in for a hug) :icon12: . Do you know that right now what status we're in? (She put's her head on his chest/ hit's it :lol: ) Bak, what are you saying? ( Her hand is now on his heart) Do you hear it? My heart beat. It only beats for you. I think I heard these words before somewhere. Where? I thought of it myself just now. Really? Yeah. (Another hug) Waen wai's to him. Thank-you very much for giving me love. (He fit's her hair) Can you change from thank-you to something else? What is it? Well like this... (A kiss on his cheek) Hurry. Come on. 1, 2... (she starts running around :lol: ) Waen, wait. (Aww she kisses him on the cheek ) :icon12:. (he goes for more) Bak! No, someone will see. No one will see. Especially now, no one will see. Especially Si. What about Si?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

At the small house

Tor is warm, He throws up.

Bak! (He hears Tor) (Bak) See. Bak! Where's my mango! Bring more. Hurry. Yes, Si. Bak! Yes Si. Where's the mangoes?! I'm coming! Hurry! (Bak) I'll be right back. Wait here. I'll be back. I forgot. (He kisses her cheek.) I'll be back. Crazy! What kind of guy is this?

Min comes in the room. Tor. Are you alright? (she does the okay with his fingers) I'm okay. Are you sure? I heard you vomiting... non-stop. (He throw's up again) Gosh. Bak. Did you get it? (Min is rubbing his back) Are you alright? I'm fine. (She wipes his mouth with a kleenex) Very easy. (He rubs her tummy, OMG he is having her morning sickness) How are you? I'm alright. I'm okay. (Bak) Your sour mango. Okay? Feel better now. (She massages his shoulders) Here's the dip. (Tor feels sick again from the smell of the dip and push's it away) Bak. Why did you bring that here? It stinks. It smells good. (Bring it close to Tor again) He feels sick again. He runs off. Tor. Si. Tor. (She smile laughs) (Bak) Min. And how much longer will he get pregnancy symptoms for you? Hmm. I don't know either. But the doctor said for some cases 2-3 months. But some until delivery. Until delivery? Gosh, he's dead. That much? (She rubs her tummy)

Night time, outside

Tor. Tor. Tor. (She finds his sleeping at a table) Tor. It's getting dark. Come sleep inside. (Hand on her tummy still) Tor. Tor. Tor. What's wrong? My cell. (He get's up, she hits him :lol: ) Hiding? I was worried. Don't tease me. I'm sorry. (He hold's her hand, then rubs her tummy.) And how are you? Do you feel better? I'm good. It's easy. You been vomiting that much. And you still want to joke? (Aww he hugs her :icon12: ) I'm just kidding. I'm very happy. Hey. Do you know that having to carry the pregnancy and our baby I already know it's tiring for you. And if you have to get nauseous like me (Put his hand on the side of her face/cheek) You'll be exhausted. Consider it (Holding hands again) sharing the responsibility. Because anyhow I consider part of this work. Pervert. Or isn't it true? Don't talk. (He get's up, They walk) Hey. hmm. They sit on the porch. Still holding hands. Do you know that when I was napping just now I had a dream about my mother and Aunt Mam. (Aww) And this time they were smiling at me. Like they're happy to see me smiling like this again. (Aww Min is crying) Your mother and aunt will be very happy to see you havw a heart, and your life right now is moving forward. And don't dwelling in the past anymore. (Show's him a heart rock) Just like this rock the rock that I picked up, even if it's a rock but it's heart shaped. (Those smiles) (He hold out his hand for the rock) Thank-you (He hugs her) Thank-you for being the flower that grows on stone like me. hmm. Keep it safe. I'm going to tell you that (rubs her tummy again) If our baby is a girl, I want to name her Mai. I was also thinking that. If our baby is a girl I want her to be name Mai. And her real name would be Pimsuda. (That is aww) So you'll feel that Your mother and aunt never left or gone anywhere. (Her hand is on his face) But (Touches her tummy again) they're with a new heart. The heart of Sila. (He is like come here she shakes her head no) He kisses her :icon12:. (Those looks, he then wips her tears) The End. OMG I loved this drama :icon12: I will miss it :(.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

At the small house

Bak! (He hears Tor) (Bak) See. Bak! Where's my mango! Bring more. Hurry. Yes, Si. Bak! Yes Si. Where's the mangoes?! I'm coming! Hurry! (Bak) I'll be right back. Wait here. I'll be back. I forgot. (He kisses her cheek.) I'll be back. Crazy! What kind of guy is this?

Min comes in the room. Tor. Are you alright? (she does the okay with his fingers) I'm okay. Are you sure? I heard you vomiting... non-stop. (He throw's up again) Gosh. Bak. Did you get it? (Min is rubbing his back) Are you alright? I'm fine. (She wipes his mouth with a kleenex) Very easy. (He rubs her tummy, OMG he is having her morning sickness) How are you? I'm alright. I'm okay. (Bak) Your sour mango. Okay? Feel better now. (She massages his shoulders) Here's the dip. (Tor feels sick again from the smell of the dip and push's it away) Bak. Why did you bring that here? It stinks. It smells good. (Bring it close to Tor again) He feels sick again. He runs off. Tor. Si. Tor. (She smile laughs) (Bak) Min. And how much longer will he get pregnancy symptoms for you? Hmm. I don't know either. But the doctor said for some cases 2-3 months. But some until delivery. Until delivery? Gosh, he's dead. That much? (She rubs her tummy)

Night time, outside

Tor. Tor. Tor. (She finds his sleeping at a table) Tor. It's getting dark. Come sleep inside. (Hand on her tummy still) Tor. Tor. Tor. What's wrong? My cell. (He get's up, she hits him :lol: ) Hiding? I was worried. Don't tease me. I'm sorry. (He hold's her hand, then rubs her tummy.) And how are you? Do you feel better? I'm good. It's easy. You been vomiting that much. And you still want to joke? (Aww he hugs her :icon12: ) I'm just kidding. I'm very happy. Hey. Do you know that having to carry the pregnancy and our baby I already know it's tiring for you. And if you have to get nauseous like me (Put his hand on the side of her face/cheek) You'll be exhausted. Consider it (Holding hands again) sharing the responsibility. Because anyhow I consider part of this work. Pervert. Or isn't it true? Don't talk. (He get's up, They walk) Hey. hmm. They sit on the porch. Still holding hands. Do you know that when I was napping just now I had a dream about my mother and Aunt Mam. (Aww) And this time they were smiling at me. Like they're happy to see me smiling like this again. (Aww Min is crying) Your mother and aunt will be very happy to see you havw a heart, and your life right now is moving forward. And don't dwelling in the past anymore. (Show's him a heart rock) Just like this rock the rock that I picked up, even if it's a rock but it's heart shaped. (Those smiles) (He hold out his hand for the rock) Thank-you (He hugs her) Thank-you for being the flower that grows on stone like me. hmm. Keep it safe. I'm going to tell you that (rubs her tummy again) If our baby is a girl, I want to name her Mai. I was also thinking that. If our baby is a girl I want her to be name Mai. And her real name would be Pimsuda. (That is aww) So you'll feel that Your mother and aunt never left or gone anywhere. (Her hand is on his face) But (Touches her tummy again) they're with a new heart. The heart of Sila. (He is like come here she shakes her head no) He kisses her :icon12:. (Those looks, he then wips her tears) The End. OMG I loved this drama :icon12: I will miss it :(.
I love that end bit
Naming their child Mai Pimsuda, a child that is carried by Min. The baby and the mother are both the heart of Sila (huajai kong Sila)

Now excuse while i drown myself in ep27 all over again

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling

At the small house

Night time, outside

Thank you so much for your recaps. :icon12:

alissaax

After fern reposted my story of my lockscreennn i have 10 people asking for it. I posted twice on my story the original is from pop's twitter iinkfish
:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
Like no i edited it and reduced the saturation cause i wanted my own personal photo.