❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Confirmed by author: https://www.instagram.com/adel_ew/ & Patricia https://www.daradaily.com/news/67169/read

Synopsis:

On her seventh birthday, Chalita's entire family was killed. Kawin/Kevin, was given the option to slay three people in order to protect one. His guilt drove him to distance himself from her.

In her youth, Chalita is adopted by a mysterious stranger who is known as, "Nai Noi (Young Boss):" He turns her life around and is her means of support. Kawin moves next door to Chalita and their lives become entangled. Feelings blossom, and happiness is reintroduced to Chalita's life, but Kawin risks losing her, if his secret were to ever be revealed. If Chalita ever recalled the past, he will lose everything.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe the person who adopted her or whatever is who killed her family, and Alek is their son. If you think about it, her family was murdered when she was a kid. That would make Alek way older than her in the lakorn if he were the one, and it wouldn't make sense. Maybe his secret is he is the child of the person who killed her family. Maybe he caused their death but it wasn't, murder?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Pat is with P'Kai again but at least it's not with Son again too so yeah!

The summary kind of gives away the story so I'll put it in spoilers in case some doesn't want to know.

Sounds like Alek did kill her family. N'ek is 7 years old when the murder happened and p'ek is 15 years old so he is supposed to be a bit older. He's forced to by his dad to make his first killing as a teen. It doesn't explain why but I'm guessing his dad is a mobster and it's an initiation killing. The deal his dad made with him is to kill 3 but allow him to save n'ek. He sends a couple to adopt n'ek and keeps watch over her out of guilt.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well Pat is with P'Kai again but at least it's not with Son again too so yeah!

The summary kind of gives away the story so I'll put it in spoilers in case some doesn't want to know.

Sounds like Alek did kill her family. N'ek is 7 years old when the murder happened and p'ek is 15 years old so he is supposed to be a bit older. He's forced to by his dad to make his first killing as a teen. It doesn't explain why but I'm guessing his dad is a mobster and it's an initiation killing. The deal his dad made with him is to kill 3 but allow him to save n'ek. He sends a couple to adopt n'ek and keeps watch over her out of guilt.
Thank you.

I predict a not happy ending, then. I honestly just don't see how anyone can get over that lol. Even if he had a reason for doing so, it doesn't justify it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This sounds interesting. I love Alek! I do have to agree; however, How are they going to make a happy ending out of something like this?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Fitting picture. I don’t think there’s a thread for this yet. Feel free to merge them if there is one! Plus, I’m not sure about the production but feel free to fix it if need to!

They look good!!!
B1ECBED6-B3F2-4E9B-A527-212407DF57E8.jpeg

Cr ibees_ipr

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay it should be nee Rak nai klong fai wtf stupid autocorrect lol Klondike lmaoooooo oh boy...admin staff please go fix it lol