❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The moment pat tripped and alek help her and the staring. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :facepalm: my heart thought of the first meeting between khun si and minta.
Yeah sooo cute!! Now that I think about it, it does remind me of that. And also the part where she was on his motorcycle and she rested her head on his back when she was upset that she couldn’t catch up to ‘Nai Noi’! I was like omg too cute.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Alek and Pat match very well in this lakorn. They make a cute pranang couple. Sometime the praek or nangek would look too much for each other. Ugh i dont know how to explain it. Alek/Pat match up is like Tor/Fern match up, the look is just well blended. Their chemistry may not be to the level but i just feel like "awwww". Hahaha they got brain all mushed. I can't wait to see their sweet scenes. I'm not expecting hot scenes but i just was "awwwwwwww" scenes.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m starting episode 1 right now and man, the storyline. If Alek’s character really did kill her parents, I don’t see this being a happy ending for them. So curious as to how things will play out. Oh yeah the OST is so catchy!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat and Aleks chemistry is so cute!! We didn’t get much scenes between them in the second episode. Kind of sad about that but it’s expected from this production. They also focused a lot on the supporting characters in raeng tawan. Hopefully it isn’t too focused on the supporting characters as the episodes go on.