❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Poor Yaya, she's afraid of ghost but have to play a ghost herself. I would be trying to avoid ghost roles too if I were her bc I'm afraid of ghost too.

CPY

GotomySin
yeah. its theme is generally dark. not for everyone. but then again every show and story is relative. was apprehensive about watching this initially since it's not my usual cup of tea. i hate tragic stories usu. but the curiosity got piqued over yaya's acting and 4 roles at that in 1 lakorn (plus of course, it's yaya ;)) yaya's flawless delivery of each character is really hands down just amazing. you get hooked to the storyline. next thing i knew i'm on the 10th episode. but that is not to say i don't try to forward some kind of scary scenes, that, or i cover my eyes.
I like that kind of storyline. For my standard Yaya is not up to par. Even Kem did better this time. Sorry I am just being honest.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
who knows, maybe there's a twist within a twist? like the ghost kasalong is actually songpeep and she just has all these memories of kasalong's as punishment? :confused0::confused12: kasalong's father hid the fact that he's marrying kasalong to noijan because he said he already announced to the public that he's giving away songpeep, so he won't take it back. some logic right. the doctor declaring he's gonna marry songpeep is actually just a ruse, to divert songpeep & the father from causing more harm to kasalong.
It’s a sad love story. Not enough romance. no wonder her father has to make sure Gasalong married Noijian so that Songpeep can marry the doctor. He just don’t care at all for Gasalong. You have a point. The ghost Gasalong could be a Songpeep. Looking forward to next week to see how she died and become ghost.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
อี่นายกาสะลอง/ซ้องปีบและอ้ายหมอทรัพย์ ก็มาพร้อมกับเพลงประกอบละครเพราะๆจากละคร #กลิ่นกาสะลอง นะจ้า @urassayas @james_jamesma
#ช่อง3สนุกบุกทั่วไทย จ.กาญจนบุรี
#ch3concert #ch3thailand
#searchgroup

Credit as tagged